Bi-Cruciate Retaining TKA Does Not Restore Native Joint Motion During Functionally Strenuous Activities
Patients implanted with a modern system for bi-cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty did not exhibit full replication of the articular contact kinematics of the native knee during functionally strenuous high-flexion activities, orthopedic surgeons at Massachusetts General Hospital report.
JOHN JENKINS WAR OF 1812 1812M-01 U.S. MARINE CORPS 1814 MARINE OFFICER MIB
Featured In Neuroscience
A three-step plan to confront substance use disorders at Massachusetts General Hospital provides care to patients across clinical settings and improves both access to and quality of care.
Penny's Pony Club Gift Set MIP Unused 1987 Horses Riders AccessoriesVintage Educational Toy made by Foxy ToysORIGINAL CAST IRON 1890-1910 HORSE & 1970's RECAST DONKEY FOR ANIMAL DRAWN TOYS
Featured In Urology
The American Urological Association (AUA) is hosting its Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL from May 3-6, 2019. Specialists from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Urology will present on leading research and innovative treatment approaches. Mass General doctors will participate in over 20 different sessions covering the full spectrum of urologic care, including bladder, prostate, urologic oncology and more.
- Koplow Würfel - Transparent Deluxe Magenta white (36er-set In Acrylbox, 12mm)
- NEW Katamino Deluxe Board Game 2D 3D Puzzle Strategic Challenges Gigatent
- INTER.N.P 40'R-40-23 Steel Sided Reefer Yellow Sides H.O.1 87
- Blotter 1 144 Airplane Series Products No30 Two Formulas Water Against Shotorand
- Torro 1 16 RC Sherman M4A3 BB 2.4GHz
- BATTERIA RICARICABILE LIPO 14,8V 6000mAh 4S CELLE BURST 100c Disch.50c T-PLUG
Elevations in a hormone may be linked to abnormal blood flow, inflammation, and plaque in the heart. This study will evaluate whether blocking the hormone will improve cardiovascular disease in HIV individuals using heart imaging studies.